|Famous Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam|
Therefore, we have brought for you some of the really great quotes of APJ Abdul Kalam. So that everyone gets inspiration.
Certainly, one of the greatest personalities, a great scientist, the legend, the Bharat Ratna, dearly known as the ‘Missile Man Of India’ Lt. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has left-back, great lessons for us.
Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam:
1. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
So just move on.
2. “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
So dream as big as you can.
3. “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently”
Because creativity makes you active, so does creativity.
4. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
5. “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means First Attempt In Learning.”
So don’t take any tension to initiate.
6. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
7. “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
So try to develop skills.
8. “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”
So being responsible, you should be active and productive.
9. “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
So makes some such habits that make you successful.
10. “We have no ability to be equal to all have opportunities equal to their ability lane.”
11. “It is very Easy To Defeat Someone, But it is Very Hard To Win Someone.”
So just try to win the hearts of the people.
12. “If you want to shine like a sun, First burn like the sun.”
13. “Your best teacher is your last mistake.”
So if don’t mistake you never learn new things.
Famous Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam:
15. “Small aim is a crime; have great aim.”
So your aim should be clear.
16. “The government, whether state or central, is elected. That means we have a responsibility to select the right kind of leaders.”
17. “For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.”
18. “No sanction can stand against ignited minds.”
19. “What is politics? A political system is equal to development politics plus political politics.”
20. “Nations consist of people. And with their effort, a nation can accomplish all it could ever want.”
21. “My hair grows and grows; you cannot stop it – that fellow grows, it grows wild.”
22. “Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.”
23. “Do we not realize that self-respect comes with self-reliance?”
24. “I’m not an expert on the arms race.”
25. “Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.”
Kalam Quotes For Students:
|Famous Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam|
1. “Most people, they raise a family, earn a living, and then they die. Never follow them.”
2. “Difficulties are part of life. They are there to prepare you, increase you, and develop you.”
3. “You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
4. “The only thing that’s stopping you is YOU. Rests are just excuses.”
5. “It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.”
6. “All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
7. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
8. “Backbenchers are independent learners. They learn every type of activity during the lectures.”
9. “In order to achieve excellence, a holistic roadmap with hard work and risks is required.”
10. “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.”
11. “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial, and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”
12. “Writing is my love. If you love something, you find a lot of time. I write for two hours a day, usually starting at midnight; at times, I start at 11.”
13. “We will be remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe India, resulting out of economic prosperity coupled with civilizational heritage.”
Abdul Kalam Quotes On Life:
1. “The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.”
2. “Sometimes we look at broken pieces in our lives. The key is what we do in our tomes of pain.”
3. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
4. “We must globally warm our hearts and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature.”
5. “Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.”
6. “Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.”
7. “Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.”
8. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
9. “My message, especially to young people is to have the courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible, and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to young people.”
10. “Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain.”
Abdul Kalam Quotes About Dream:
1. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
2. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.”
3. “Dreaming is the first step towards achieving a goal.”
4. “Life has a way of pushing our dreams down. Don’t let first victory burry your biggest dream.”
5. “We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream!”
6. “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.”
7. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”
8. “My 2020 Vision for India is to transform it into a developed nation. That cannot be abstract; it is a lifeline.”
9. “When you look at the light bulb above you, you remember Thomas Alva Edison. When the telephone bell rings, you remember Alexander Graham Bell. Marie Curie was the first woman to win the Nobel Prize. When you see the blue sky, you think of Sir C.V. Raman.”
Kalam Quotes For Success:
1. “I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in the face…”
2. “Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.”
3. “Quitting, and feel guilty about it is underestimating the opportunity. You cannot get it the same as the first.”
4. “Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great life.”
5. “Beauty isn’t dependent on our external appearance. It radiates from within.”
6. “It means, people who are in high and responsible positions if they go against righteousness, righteousness itself will get transformed into a destroyer.”
7. “I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.”
8. “If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved.”
10. “For the success of any mission, it is necessary to have creative leadership. Creative leadership is vital for government, non-governmental organizations as well as for industries.”
11. “Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.”
12. “Building capacity dissolves differences. It irons out inequalities.”
13. “Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around.”
14. “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.”
15. “My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias.”
16. “Depression lies, it tells you you’ve always felt this way. Mind poisons, it makes you what you never wanted to.”
Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam On Education:
1. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
2. “If a country is to be corruption-free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.”
3. “Ultimately, education in its real sense is the pursuit of truth. It is an endless journey through knowledge and enlightenment.”
4. “The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise… Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.”
5. “New markets could be created by rural potentials, which could lead to a rise in employment.”
6. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
7. “While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.”
In conclusion, quotes are a great source of inspiration. So, we should follow great quotes from great schollers and great personalities.